Chatham Hospital Physical Therapy
UNC Chatham Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation includes physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
Physical therapy provides services to develop, maintain and/or restore proper movement patterns and functional mobility through the lifespan.
Occupational therapy enables patients to participate in meaningful activities of daily living (ADL) and return to normal active roles at home or work.
Speech therapy optimize individuals' ability to communicate and swallow, thereby improving quality of life.
- Adult orthopaedic and neurologic services
- Pre- and post-surgical care
- Joint replacement therapy
- Dry needling services
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Spine, sports, and work injuries
- Balance and fall therapy
- Workers compensation
- Manual therapy
- Individualized rehabilitation home programs
- Amputee Mobility Predictor Assessments
- Wheelchair evaluations
- Modified barium swallow studies