Many surgical procedures can be performed in Chatham Hospital’s two modern operating suites by UNC-based and local surgeons. The surgical team also includes a board-certified anesthesiologist, certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) and specially trained surgical nurses and technicians. General and regional anesthesia, as well as conscious sedation, are available.
For the comfort of our patients' family members, our hospital features a spacious atrium for waiting while procedures are being performed.
Surgical specialties include:
Why Choose Chatham Hospital
- Anesthesia provided by a team of UNC Board Certified Anesthesiologists and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
- General and regional anesthesia and conscious sedation available
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment in comfortable surroundings
- Spacious atrium available for waiting family and friends
- Convenient location with easy access and free parking