The Rehabilitation Services Department at UNC Chatham Hospital includes physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
Physical therapy provides services to develop, maintain and/or restore proper movement patterns and functional mobility through the lifespan.
Occupational therapy enables patients to participate in meaningful activities of daily living (ADL) and return to normal active roles at home or work.
Speech therapy optimize individuals' ability to communicate and swallow, thereby improving quality of life.
Why Choose Chatham?
- Two convenient locations in Chatham County
- Doctors of Physical Therapy who establish and modify individualized treatment plans
- State of the art facilities, specialized skills and equipment in comfortable surroundings
- Caring UNC physical, occupational and speech therapists and competent staff ready to help
- Easy access and free parking
- Direct one-on-one sessions
- Timely and helpful communications and feedback to referring physicians
Two Convenient Locations to Serve You
UNC Chatham Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation in Siler City
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Adult orthopedic and neurologic services
- Post-stroke, total joint replacement, balance deficits
- Spine, sports and work injuries
- Modified barium swallow studies
- Dry needling
- Manual therapy
To schedule an appointment, call 919-799-4510.
Chatham Rehabilitation Services at Pittsboro
- Adult and Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Pilates Physical Therapy
- Return to Sport, strength and conditioning
- Dry Needling
- Private Pediatric gym
- Orthopedics, spine, total joint replacements
- Post-stroke and balance deficits
To schedule an appointment, call 984-215-3260.