Gynecology & Women's Health
Chatham Hospital's gynecologists provide health care for women from general wellness to preventive medicine to specialty care. They offer a wide range of services to women of all ages.
Gynecological services include:
- Annual well woman exams
- Hormone testing for premenstrual syndrome, menopause, insomnia, depression and anxiety
- Family planning
- Treatment of pelvic pain, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Surgical repair of uterine prolapse and pelvic floor weakness
- Hysterectomies and colposcopies
- Ovarian cysts
- LEEP procedures
Gynecology services are available at UNC Specialty Care at Chatham in Siler City, NC.