Obstetrics & Gynecology
Chatham Hospital's ob/gyn and gynecologists are dedicated to providing the community and surrounding areas with compassionate care in a comfortable environment for women at every stage of their life. We offer a comprehensive range of services for women from pre-teen through menopause.
Our Obstetric Services include:
- Comprehensive pregnancy care and management
- High risk pregnancy management in coordination with UNC Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Labor and delivery care at the Maternity Care Center at UNC Chatham Hospital for low-risk patients
- Postpartum care
Our Gynecological Services include:
- Adolescent gynecology and counseling
- Contraceptive counseling
- IUD and Nexplanon Insertions
- Treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Management of common gynecology symptoms such as abnormal bleeding, breast pain, pelvic pain, and urinary incontinences
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- Preventative care and well woman exams
- STD screening and treatment
Surgical procedures, such a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and a hysterectomy will be completed by our team at Chatham Hospital.
OB/GYN services are available at UNC Specialty Care at Chatham in Siler City, NC.