Obstetrics & Gynecology
Chatham Hospital's ob/gyn and gynecologists are dedicated to providing the community with comprehensive and expert obstetrics and gynecology care. We are here to provide personalized care for women of all ages from pre-teen through menopause and we offer a comprehensive range of services.
Our Obstetric Services include:
- Comprehensive pregnancy care and management
- High risk pregnancy management in coordination with UNC Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Labor and delivery care at UNC Chatham Hospital for low-risk patients
- Postpartum care
Our Gynecological Services include:
- Adolescent gynecology and counseling
- Contraceptive counseling
- IUD and Nexplanon Insertions
- Management of common gynecology symptoms such as abnormal bleeding, breast pain, pelvic pain, and urinary incontinences
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- Preventative care and well woman exams
- STD screening and treatment
Surgical procedures, such a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and a hysterectomy will be completed by our team at Chatham Hospital.
OB/GYN services are available at UNC Specialty Care at Chatham in Siler City, NC.