Pulmonary rehabilitation at Chatham Hospital is a program for people with chronic lung diseases such as COPD, emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Other diagnoses include pulmonary hypertension, dyspnea on exertion and obesity-related shortness of breath.
We are here to improve your quality of life by offering these services:
- Decreasing respiratory symptoms and complications
- Encouraging self-management and control over daily functioning
- Improving physical conditioning and exercise performance
- Improving emotional well-being
- Reducing hospitalizations
We strive to help people with pulmonary disease lead full, satisfying lives and restore your highest functional capacity.
Our program will help you reduce the risk of future pulmonary complications by decreasing shortness of breath, increase stamina and provide education on how to manage your lung disease.