February is Heart Month
Chatham Hospital wants you to take control of your health! Join us for a free healthy heart event featuring Dr. Prabhat Kumar.
- Date: Thursday, February 21st
- Time: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Location: Chatham Hospital - Main Hospital Lobby
475 Progress Boulevard
Siler City, NC 27355
- Cardiac Risk Screenings. Stop by the heart health table for free screenings to learn if you are at risk for heart disease:
- blood pressure
- heart rate
- cholesterol level*
- blood glucose level
- body mass index (BMI)
- Heart to Heart Discussion with Prabhat Kumar, MD. Dr. Kumar, a UNC Cardiologist and Medical Director of the Chatham Hospital Cardiac Rehabilitation Program, will be available to discuss your screening results.
- Cooking for a Healthy Heart. Stop by the heart healthy table for free heart healthy snacks and tips on cooking healthy.
For more information, please call 919-799-4012.
*Lipid testing is reserved for the first 30 people that sign up for the event.