UNC Health Care physicians work alongside Chatham Hospital nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants and specially trained nursing staff to provide around-the-clock emergency care.
- 24-hour physician coverage
- 10 private rooms including two trauma rooms
- Advanced lifesaving diagnostic and monitoring equipment
- Treats all ages with a wide range of medical conditions
- UNC Health Care air transport and medical helicopter is stationed at Chatham Hospital and immediately available for air transport to UNC Hospitals
- Shorter wait times than most emergency rooms
- Convenient location with easy access and free parking